PROFESSIONAL SPORT SUPPLEMENTS

segunda-feira, 28 de outubro de 2013

SUSANA TIRPAK'S CAKE

Sooo here goes the "recipe" of the wonderful Prowess vanilla cake that I baked this weekend..Actually I never make a big deal out of this and therefore I will not write it down step by step..I also cannot tell you precise amounts cause that depends on the type if fruit,protein etc used.. Also the amount of the liquid stuff (milk,olive oil,aroma/flavoring) is not something I measure..the main things is to know that when we mix all the ingredients, what we want to end up with is a creamy but not "liquidy" stuff..I sure hope you know what I mean!! It's very important!! OK,here is the list of the ingredients: Oatmeal (about 500g) 1 whole egg/or 2 egg whites (I used only eggwhites!) Sweetener (as much as u like; can be liquid or powder) Rum flavoring (try other flavoring as well there are plenty!) Prowess Nutrition 100% protein isolate (chocolate or vanilla..obviuously since I named my cake 'Prowess vanilla' you probably guessed that I used vanilla 3 apples (diced~cut to very small pieces) 3 pears (diced) 100 g dark chocolate (please try to use real good quality chocolate for your own sake!Cause although it DOES work with any other, you don`t want to eat all that sh*t!! Trust me! ♡ 100 g cheese (obviously here I do NOT mean the cheese Jerry likes!! ) Milk (here I cannot tell you the amount..go for 'creamy' Olive oil (about 5 tbs) Mix all of the above and bake it in the oven on 175 C The time of baking depends on too many factors,your oven etc. so bake it till the top of the cake turns brown.. Hope it works for u...but u will probably need to try it on your own & experiment a bit Oh by the way you can also use dried fruits (anything u like will work!!) instead of the dark chocolate AND u may also want to try using different fruits instead of pears&apples...just use approximately same amount (although little more or less would also work!) Remember,when mixing all these ingredients..make sure u get a creamy thing,it should NOT be like milk!! Good luck! Enjoy!! ♡♡♡ Oh..and stay active; this cake is not for those on a strict diet!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário